Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The 20-Things-I-Am-Thankful-For Challenge

     Thanksgiving has pretty much arrived. As you're stuffing your turkey and getting the guest rooms ready and increasing the amount of your Xanax prescription, take a moment to give thanks for at least one thing. I challenge you to think of 20. Here are mine. 



     1) My kids
     2) My girlfriend
     3) My parents
     4) My health
     5) My kindle
     6) My eyesight so I can read my kindle
     7) Having a job when so many don't.
     8) Mexican food
     9) Chinese food
   10) Greek food
   11) Pro football
   12) College football
   13) Comics
   14) Star Wars: Episode 7
   15) Star Wars
   16) Amazon.com
   17) God's unconditional love for me
   18) Diet Mountain Dew
   19) The Walking Dead
   20) You guys. My Faithful Readers. 

     From my family to yours, have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment